When you want to set up a website “seriously”, you will almost always need to hire a hosting for that web. Surely the term “hosting” is a little disconcerting and even more so when it comes to paying money for something with such a strange name. Before selecting the web hosting for your site you must aware about different type of Web Hosting. Below you can get complete detail about web hosting:
About BigRock Shared hosting
In case of BigRock Shared Hosting the user shares a server with other users, hence the name. They have a friendly control panel, usually cPanel, from which to manage everything related to web hosting, including mail.The company is responsible for server maintenance. You only have to worry about what you are in, starting with the web. You have a technical service to solve your doubts about hosting configuration and possible problems that may arise.
Shared hosting is the recommended option for ordinary mortals, since their benefits are more than enough for most projects.
Types of BigRock Shared Web Hosting
#1. Linux Shared hosting
When talking about a Linux hosting, it means that it uses the following tools:
These tools are necessary to operate the vast majority of websites that we visit daily and are also the most common.
#2. Window Shared Hosting
The reason Windows servers are chosen is that it can work with applications based on Microsoft technology such as ASP.NET and SQL Server databases, technologies that a Linux server can not directly execute.
Shared Hosting Features
Below are some features of Shared Hosting
1. The shared web hosting is the most common and the most opting by users.
2. While initially the shared word can be striking, but does not mean that users share their data or their information with other users.
3. Shared hosting refers to a very powerful server in which several websites can be hosted independently.
4. Each of these websites shares the general resources of the server, which is a great way to also share expenses, thus reducing the price that the customer has to pay for having their web hosting.
4. A dedicated server can cost several hundred Euros a month, while a shared web hosting can be achieved for less than $ 3 per month.
6. To start is the best option, also, within the shared hosting there are different plans with different resources allocated, such as disk space or data transfer, in which the user can choose how large your project is.
7. When shared hosting plans cannot offer a website the resources they need, the next step would be a VPS web hosting that we are going to talk about below.
8. But first we want to clarify some terms of shared web hosting that confuses some users.
For more detail read BigRock Shared Hosting Review
Hence if you are looking for hosting platform for your site then BigRock Shared Hosting will surely be good option for you.