BigRock is a hosting company based in India determined to overturn the stereotype of products from India being low quality.
They have a great reputation for simple, low-cost shared hosting, and are a good choice for most hobbyists and small businesses and individuals. Their products include Email Services, e-commerce solutions, and Web hosting and website builder products. They carry an experience of 10 years in Technology.
BigRock Dedicated Server
BigRock has two server-based locations so that one can choose the server keeping in mind their targeted audience. BigRock offers both Indian servers based and another one is US server-based. This is the major benefit of choosing BigRock.
BigRock offers various VPS plans also. In VPS as well they provide the Indian and US servers. Varnish option is also available in BigRock so that one can quickly change the option for caching on and off.
Types of BigRock Dedicated Server
#1. Linux Dedicated Server
BigRock Dedicated Server Linux is a UNIX like a computer operating system assembled under the model of free and open-source software development and distribution. The defining component of any Linux system is the Linux kernel developed by Linus Torvalds on October 5, 1991. Linux system distributions may vary according to the details of system operation, configuration, and software package selections.
Linux is a leading server operating system and runs around 10 fastest supercomputers in the world. Most of today’s supercomputers run some variant of Linux. The development of Linux is one of the most important examples of free and open-source software collaboration: the underlying source code may be used, modified, and distributed—commercially or non-commercially—by anyone under licenses such as the GNU General Public License. By choosing Linux dedicated server hosting, one gets the total use of a Linux server.
It’s a perfect solution for sites with high traffic volumes, sensitive customer content or those in need of secure e-commerce Linux applications.
Windows Dedicated Server
Windows dedicated server is built for business applications. BigRock Windows Dedicated Server’s resiliency, security, and performance are apt to set up robust IT infrastructure for your business to run on the World Wide Web. BigRock Windows Dedicated Server offers hosting solution that is easy to install and configure without worrying about maintenance and security.
BigRock Windows Dedicated Servers provide complete secure environment using selected firewalls and special configurations applied to these mission-critical applications. As these Windows-based web applications and software are constantly upgraded with new technology, the service providers must also be able to provide domain expertise in these fields to the customers.
Features of BigRock Dedicated Servers
Features of Linux BigRock Dedicated Server
- Linux BigRock Dedicated Server provides protection with Windows Firewall & IPSec Policy.
- Linux BigRock Dedicated Server provides IIS Web Server, MSSQL express, MySQL, FTP Server, and DNS Server.
- Linux BigRock Dedicated Server supports all Windows Server (all editions) w/ Remote Desktop (64-bit w/ 32-bit compatibility).
- Parallels Plesk Control Panel.
- Includes SmarterMail Professional Mail Server.
Features of BigRock Windows Dedicated Server
- BigRock Windows Dedicated Server is a highly reliable
- BigRock Windows Dedicated Serverproximity to the data center
- BigRock Windows Dedicated Server provides comparatively lower fees and foreign exchange savings
- BigRock Windows Dedicated Server helps in outsourcing the server management to the service provider
- BigRock Windows Dedicated Server provides Low-cost local skilled manpower utilization
- BigRock Windows Dedicated Server includes redundant power for full uptime, security, and top-quality infrastructure quality hosting.
BigRock Dedicated Servers is the best among the others available. If one is thinking of building websites then BigRock is the answer.