Are you planning to go with SiteGround for your web hosting needs? Are you still confused to decide which SiteGround’s shared hosting plan is best suit for you? SiteGround StartUp vs GrowBig vs GoGeek?
If answer to both these questions is big Yes, then you are landed to perfect page where we will help you to clear your selection through our well-researched review.
If you’re looking for the quick and easy answer to the top hosting company – our recommended host is Siteground for a few reasons. SiteGround #1 Web Hosting | Trusted by the owners of 20,00,000 domains, Fastest datacenters. Most free upgrades that can save you $300/year over other hosts. The best 24/7 suppport hands down. Easy Migration, Free Wildcard HTTPS certs. Instant Backup On Demand, Free Daily Backup.
We also hooked up all our readers with 75% off shared plans. 🙂 Click on the Button below. HURYY!
ACTIVE SiteGround OFFICIAL 75% OFF + SSL Free With Hosting Deal.
In the following Siteground StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek Review, we’re going to compare company’s three shared hosting plans with each other based on features, performance, speed, security, pricing and customer support.
But before that, here is just a small glimpse of SiteGround to let you remind why to choose or why your choice is best:
General Overview of SiteGround: StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek
Established in 2004, SiteGround is a leading web hosting service provider in the world with over 2 million domains. Siteground is one of the best hosting service providers due to their excellent customer support, globally distributed data centers and team of excellent developers.
Now, let’s begin our Siteground StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek Comparison.
Features Comparison: StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek
As per your needs, every SiteGround shared hosting plan has special offerings for you. Match your needs with the following points and check which is best fit for you.
• If your are beginner and you are willing to host only one website which can handle limited traffic (around 10,000 monthly visits) then SiteGround StartUp Plan is the most cheapest shared hosting solution that will perfectly cater your need.
• If you are planning to host multiple websites with a moderate traffic (around 25,000 monthly visits), then SiteGround GrowBig Plan is best match for your needs.
• If you are looking for premium hosting solution for multiple websites with high traffic (around 1,00,000 monthly visits), then SiteGround GoGeek Plan is made for you.
• Also these three shared hosting plans offer 10GB, 20GB & 40GB web space respectively.
Take a look at below table for other common essential features offered for these three plans:
StartUp GrowBig GoGeek
Speed & Performance Comparison: StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek
SiteGround developed in-house technologies to make their sites run faster. They use Google cloud with SSD-persistent storage, NGINX direct delivery, free CDN, Memacached and many more to increase your search engine visibility and website’s conversion rate.
Let’s check how these three shared hosting plans reflect all these things.
• SiteGround’s Startup Shared Hosting Plan is very basic plan and as a beginner you might not think of getting many visitors to your site. This plan seems to handle upto 200 users only at a time.
• If your website is big enough and really popular such that you need to deal with 500 concurrent visitors at a time, then SiteGround’s GrowBig and GoGeek shared hosting plans are best options for you. Practically one should choose VPS hosting solution for such a huge traffic but these two shared hosting plans delivers amazing results to challenge even VPS hosting.
Now we have seen how these three hosting plans offer best performance based on number of visitors. Now let’s compare uptime & response time. We have put this information in below table for your understanding.
StartUP GrowBig GoGeek
Uptime 99.99% 99.99% 99.99%
Server Response Time 861 ms 609 ms 510 ms
Downtime 4 Min. 3 Min. 1 Min.
So here you can easily observe, uptime is same across all the plans but as you go with higher plans, downtime & response time keeps getting better. All these three plans offer far much better performance and speed as compare to other web hosts and thus choose any plan suiting your traffic and upgrade to advanced plans for faster page loading.
Security Comparison: StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek
Malicious codes and hacker’s attack can affect your website’s traffic and credibility. Thus it is must for you to check security measures offered by your web host for protecting your site strongly. SiteGround’s all three shared hosting plans offer custom WAF, AI Anti-Bot system and free SSL.
• SiteGround StartUp plan not offers you advanced security feature like free restore backups which is present in GrowBig and GoGeek plan.
• GoGeek plan is the most advanced among all the three and thus only it offers free backups on-demand.
Let’s have a look at security features offered by SiteGround’s shared hosting plans:
StartUp GrowBig GoGeek
So if your website is popular and heavy one then go with GoGeek, else Startup and GrowBig are sufficient to safe-guard your website
Pricing Comparison: StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek
SiteGround’s motive is to offer fast & secure web hosting and that too in affordable price because at the end purchase takes place based on pricing. So here is pricing of these three shared hosting plans:
So based on pricing and features offered, here are our key-points to note:
• SiteGround Startup Plan is cheapest SiteGround shared hosting solution. (best in its class)
• SiteGround GrowBig Plan is best budget SiteGround shared hosting solution. (for middle-range users)
• SiteGround GoGeek Plan is most powerful & best value SiteGround shared hosting solution. (for developers and premium users)
Customer Support Comparison: StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek
SiteGround is customer centric organization and thus they offer standard support & priority support based on types of hosting plans. Here are some of our observations:
• For StartUp shared hosting plan, you will be offered standard support under which chat response time is of 10 to 15 minutes & ticket resolving time is of single hour.
• For GrowBig and GoGeek shared hosting plan, you will be offered priority support under which chat response time is of 5 to 7 minutes and tickets are resolved at lightening fast speed.
So it is usually based on type of issues you face but anyhow SiteGround’s support team tries to resolve any issue by any customer within half an hour which is much faster as compared to any other web host.
So At the End – StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek
Here is summary of Siteground StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek Review:
All the 3 shared hosting plans offered by SiteGround are more valuable than the competitors. StartUp shared hosting plan is best fit for beginner with few thousand visitors per month. GrowBig plan is addition to StartUp plan with excellent speed and better performance so this plan is perfect match for those who are one step ahead of beginners.
GoGeek is masterstroke by SiteGround which offers all the features that are sufficient to run a high-traffic and fast responding website. In addition to this, all these three shared hosting plans come with risk-free 30-days money back guarantee.
So, it’s your call whom to choose based on your website needs as every plan differs in cost with respect to each other with addition of some advanced features. We tried our best to put this Siteground StartUp vs GrowBig Vs GoGeek Comparison in a point-wise manner and easy to understand.
All our reviews are researched by our experts having 10+ years of experience in hosting industry.
Also check Others related Deals and offers
#1. WPX Hosting Coupon – 50% Off on Web Hosting + FREE CDN, Migration & SSL
Leave a Reply